Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROVIDING SERVICES OF WESTERN UNION® MONEY TRANSFER
1. GENERAL INFORMATION – Money Transfer Service is offered by TENFORE d.o.o. Belgrade Payment Institution situated at 60 Dobračina Street, 11000 Belgrade (“TENFORE”), in colaboration with Western Union (as described below). TENFORE is holding registration number 700 in the Register of Payment Institutions, according to the decision no 83 issued by NBS Executive Board on September 28, 2015 Money Transfer Service is offered by TENFORE through a network of authorized and registered agents of TENFORE (“Agents”). The list of TENFORE Agents can be found on the web pages of TENFORE www.tenfore.rs and the National bank of Serbia www.nbs.rs. Agents offer the Money Transfer Service in the name of and on behalf of TENFORE. TENFORE offers the Money Transfer Service in cooperation with Western Union Network (France) SAS (“Western Union”). TENFORE offers the Money Transfer Service based on payment institution license in its own name and on its own behalf in cooperation with Western Union and under a license to use the Western Union® brand. The operations of TENFORE and the provision of the Money Transfer Service in Serbia are supervised by the National Bank of Serbia, with the address at 12 Kralja Petra Street and 17 Nemanjina Street, 11000 Belgrade. Please see more information at www.nbs.rs.
Money Transfer transactions can be sent and picked up at most TENFORE Agent locations and locations of agents and representatives of Western Union worldwide. Some locations are open 24 hours.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – The present terms for providing the Money Transfer Service ("General Terms") define the terms and conditions under which TENFORE and Agents provide the Money Transfer Service to the customer . An integral part of these Terms is the Western Union® money transfer fees from Serbia (“Price List”). The Price List may change regardless of changes of these General Terms.
TENFORE publishes these General Terms in Serbian in its business premises where it offers services to customers, at the counters and at the points of sale of its Agents and on its website www.tenfore.rs. TENFORE assumes obligations towards customers only in the manner and under the conditions provided under these General Terms.
3. SERVICE AND CONSENT – The Western Union Money Transfer Service (hereinafter: the “Service”) is a one-time payment transaction. The one-time payment transaction contract is a set of the following documents: (a) these General Terms, and (b) the signed or authorized Sending Money Form (“Contract”). TENFORE is obliged to make the following information easily available to the customer before the conclusion of the Contract:
1) the obligatory information required to be provided by the customer for the correct execution of the money transfer;
2) time frame for execution of the money transfer, unless at the time of the conclusion of the Contract it does not dispose of this information, as it is a payment service provider of a recipient in a third country; in this case, the customer will be provided with information on the expected time of execution of the money transfer (for more details see Clause 5 of this Terms);
3) the amount of all fees charged by TENFORE to the customer for the execution of the money transfer, if TENFORE collects these fees collectively, and in such case, the type and amount of each individual fee constituting the collective fee;
4) in case of currency exchange, the currency exchange rate, or the reference exchange rate that TENFORE uses for the execution of the money transfer (for more details see Clause 8 of this Terms);
The Contract is considered concluded upon the consent of the sender to the Contract which shall be deemed by signing the Sending Money Form, in paper format or, by signing a special electronic pad with an electronic pen, at TENFORE's and Agent’s locations where they exist, in which manner the sender agrees to the terms of the Contract (the integral part of which are the General Terms) and acknowledges that the General Terms have been disclosed to him/her and that he/she received all necessary information on the General Terms and the Money Transfer Service by employees of TENFORE and/or Agents; It will be considered that the recipient of the money transfer has consented to receive the amount of the money transfer and these General Terms by signing the Recipient’s Form (order to receive money), in paper form or by placing a digital signature, by signing a special electronic pad with an electronic pen, at TENFORE's and Agent's locations where they exist, by which the receiver also agrees to have received, i.e. that all the information that TENFORE is obliged to present after the execution of the transaction have been presented in accordance with Clause 4. of these Terms;
By giving TENFORE consent the above mentioned way, it shall be considered that the customer has read and understood all the constituent parts of the Contract and has been informed of their content, i.e that the sender and/or recipient agrees on the content of this Terms. The customer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data provided for the purpose of executing the transaction. Customers have at disposal these General Terms at the locations of TENFORE and of the Agents. Unless the applicable law in the receiving country requires otherwise, the sender shall bear all fees for the execution of the money transfer. In some destinations, payment of money transfers may be subject to local taxes and/or service charges. The Service consent given in the above described method results in an approved payment transaction, i.e money transfer If there is no consent/ of the customer for the execution of the transaction, the same will not be executed. TENFORE is deemed to have executed a transaction which is the subject of this Service when the amount of the money transfer is made available to Western Union representatives and agents and Agents, in the sense that the recipient can receive funds (that are subject to the relevant Money Transfer Transaction) by providing the necessary information and documentation at locations of Agents or representatives and agents of Western Union.
4. INFORMATION AFTER RECEIPT AND EXECUTION – TENFORE is obliged, immediately after receipt of the Sending Money Form, to provide on the Sending Money Form, or make easily available to the customer – sender, information about:
1) reference number and information pertaining to the recipient;
2) amount of money transfer in the currency indicated in the Sending Money Form;
3) the amount of any fee charged to the sender of the money transfer for the execution of the transaction, and if it is collected collectively, in such case, the type and amount of each individual fee constituting the collective fee;
4) if a currency exchange is converted, the exchange rate as well as the amount of the money transfer after the exchange of the currency;
5) the date of receipt of the Sending MoneyForm.
TENFORE shall, immediately after the execution of the relevant money transfer transaction, provide the recipient on the Recepient's Form with the following information on the money transfer:
1) the reference number and information relating to the sender;
2) the amount of the money transfer in the currency in which the funds are made available to the recipient;
3) if any fees are charged, the amount of the fee charged to the recipient for the execution of the transaction, and if TENFORE collectively collects these fees, in such case, the type and amount of each individual fee constituting the collective fee;
4) if a currency exchange is performed, the exchange as well as the amount of money transfer prior to the change of currency;
5) the date when the funds were made available to the recipient.
5. EXECUTION DEADLINES – TENFORE does not open accounts for customers. The Sending Money Form for the execution of the payment transaction is considered received when TENFORE receives an order/request directly from the sender. TENFORE accepts and executes payment orders for execution of the money transfer during the working hours of its Agents locations. The deadline for execution of the payment order is the time period from the moment of receipt of the Sending Money Form to the moment when the payment order contained in the same will be executed, i.e. in which the payment of the same is expected to be executed. Regular money transfers are usually available in a few minutes for pick up by the receiver, however funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transactions conditions, specifically the sent amount of the money transfer, destination country of the money transfer, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent’s and Western Union representatives and agents location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. The maximum completion time for regular money transfers is 15 minutes. The Money Transfer Service “Next Day” / “2 Days” and account-based Money Transfer Service are available upon request in limited amount of countries. The maximum completion time for the execution of Money Transfer Service “Next Day” / “2 Days” is 24 and 48 hours respectively subject to the provisions of this clause and Clause 7 of this Terms. Account-based transfers generally take 3 business days maximum subject to the provisions of this clause and Clause 7 of this Terms. The maximum completion time for transfers to mobile wallets is 15 minutes subject to the provisions of this clause and Clause 7 of this Terms.
TENFORE reserves the right to depart from these deadlines in emergency situations. An emergency situation is considered to be any reason of Force Majeure, due to which TENFORE is not technically able to process the transaction, in accordance with the law. TENFORE shall be released from responsibility for extending the execution deadline or failure to process the transaction when this is the reason for the implementation of measures in accordance with the regulations on the prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism, as well as other regulations and state measures. In the event of delay in the execution of transactions due to the occurrence of an emergency situation or applicable regulations or state measures, TENFORE does not owe interest or any other form of compensation to the customer.
Exceeding amount limitations, regulatory restrictions or other restrictions in certain countries may delay the execution of the transaction. TENFORE, Agents, Western Union representatives and agents do not act as representatives of any bank for any purpose and do not accept deposits on behalf of any bank. For details please call the number indicated in Clause 16 of this Terms.
6. PAYOUTS – Money transfers will normally be paid in cash, but some Western Union representatives and agents will pay by cheque or a combination of cash and cheque or may offer or the receiver may choose other ways to receive funds and some money transfers may be paid to accounts. All cash payments and other ways to receive funds are subject to availability. The money transfer payments are also subject to receivers providing their identity document and submitting to TENFORE, Agents and Western Union representatives and agents all details about the money transfer required by Western Union, including sender’s and receiver’s names, country of origin, money transfer control number (MTCN), approximate sum and any other conditions or requirements applicable at the TENFORE, Agent or Western Union representative or agent location. The sender authorizes TENFORE, Agents and Western Union representatives and agents to honor the receiver’s choice of method to receive funds even if it differs from the sender’s. Cash money transfers shall be paid to the person that TENFORE, Agents or Western Union representatives and agents deem entitled to receive the transaction after verification of identity through examination of identification documents in accordance with the applicable law. Payment of money transfers to the recipient can be made even when the Sending Money Form to pay money contains minor spelling errors. Neither TENFORE, nor Agents, nor Western Union nor its representatives or agents carry out a comparison of the Sending Money Form against the Recipient’s Form to verify the address given for the receiver. Senders may have the option to ask a test question in which case the receiver may also be required to provide a test answer. A test question and answer are mandatory for all money transfers to South Africa. Test questions are not an additional security feature and cannot be used to time or delay the payment of a transaction and are prohibited in certain countries.
7. LIMITATIONS – Applicable law prohibits money transmitters from doing business with certain individuals and countries. TENFORE, Agents, Western Union representatives and agents are required to screen all transactions against lists of names provided by the governments and official authorities of the countries in which Western Union does business, including the Administration for the Prevention of Money Laundering of the Republic of Serbia in accordance with Serbian Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism, the US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the European Union. If a potential or actual match is detected between data from the above lists and the sender and/or recipient, TENFORE, Agents, Western Union and its representatives and agents s research the transaction to determine if the name matched is the individual on the relevant list. On occasion, customers are required to provide additional identification or information, delaying transactions compared to the maximum completion time indicated in Clause 5 of this Terms. This is a legal requirement for all TENFORE, Agents, Western Union representatives and agents transactions. TENFORE and Western Union have the right to refuse to perform transactions with customers for whom has assessed, in accordance with the applicable laws, that there is suspicion for prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
8. FOREIGN EXCHANGE – Money transfer payments will normally be made in the currency of the destination country (in some countries payment is available only in U.S. dollars or other alternate currency). In addition to the transfer fee applicable to each transfer and if the currency which the sender presents to TENFORE, Western Union or Western Union representative and agent is not the currency to be received by the receiver, all currency is converted at Western Union’s then current rate of exchange. The currency will be converted at the time of transfer (i.e. dispatch of the money transfer) and the receiver will receive the foreign currency amount shown on the Sending Money Form. In Serbia, and in a few countries where local regulations require, the currency is converted at the time the receiver is paid, in which case the exchange rate and any amounts shown on the Sending Money Form may be subject to exchange rate fluctuations between the time of transfer and the time the receiver collects the funds. Western Union calculates its rate of exchange based on commercially available interbank rates plus a margin. Most rates of exchange are adjusted several times daily in line with the relevant closing rate of global financial markets. The exchange rate applied may be less favorable than some publicly reported commercial exchange rates used in transactions between banks and other financial institutions. Any difference between the currency exchange rate offered to customers and the currency exchange rate received by Western Union will be kept by Western Union (and, in some instances, its Representatives) in addition to the transfer fees. Additional information about exchange rates for specific destination countries can be obtained by calling the number indicated in Clause 16 of this Terms.
8.1. Sending and receiving in countries that provide payment in multiple currencies: Senders must select the currency of payment at the time the send money transaction is made. The transfer fee and the money Western Union (or its Representatives, mobile phone or account provider) makes when it changes the funds into foreign currency may vary based upon the payment currency selected. In Serbia, an in some countries it is possible to decide to receive the funds in a currency different from the one that the sender selected. Western Union (or its Representatives, mobile phone or account provider) may make additional money when your funds are converted into the currency selected by the receiver.
9. SPECIAL SERVICES
9.1. TELEPHONE NOTIFICATION to the receiver that the money remittance is available for pick up is offered in most countries for an additional fee. PHYSICAL DELIVERY of cash, cheque or a bank draft is available in some countries to selected destinations for an additional fee. ADDITIONAL MESSAGES may be included for an additional fee with money transfers sent to most countries.
9.2. SMS – Where available, Western Union or TENFORE may offer SMS notification to indicate that the money remittance has been collected by the receiver (for the sender) or that funds are available for collection (for the receiver). Charges applied by the service provider are the exclusive responsibility of the sender or receiver. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the SMS will be sent to the sender’s and/or receiver’s mobile number number provided and that is entered on the printed forms (Recipient’s Form and Sending Money Form). Western Union or TENFORE will send SMS messages to a third party gateway for delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Western Union and TENFORE are not responsible for undelivered SMS or technical malfunctions that occur outside of its proprietary systems.
9.3. ACCOUNT BASED TRANSFERS – MOBILE MONEY TRANSFER (MMT). Where available, the receiver may incur additional fees for receiving the sender’s funds through a mobile telephone or to a bank or other account. Transfers should be sent to a local (receiver) currency account, otherwise the receiving institution may convert the funds at its own exchange rate or reject the transaction. The receiver’s agreement with its mobile phone service, mWallet, bank or other account provider governs the account and determines their rights, liability, fees, funds availability and account limitations. In the event of an inconsistency between the account number (including mobile phone numbers for mobile accounts) and name of the receiver, the money remittance will be credited to the account number provided by the sender. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TENFORE, Agents, Western Union and its representatives and agents accept no responsibility to the sender nor to any account holder for any fees, exchange rates used for conversion to non-local currency, acts or omissions of the destination or intermediary financial service providers.
10. REVOCATION – The sender may revoke the payment order for the execution of the transaction at any time prior to the irrevocability of that order, in person at the location of TENFORE and/or the Agent. The payment order for the execution of the transaction is considered irrevocable after TENFORE received it. Once the payment order becomes irrevocable, it may be revoked only if TENFORE and the sender agree in written from of it. If the revocation occurs on the above stated manner, the principle amount (excluding the fee for the execution of the revoked money transfer) will be returned to the sender on the written request, provided that the money transfer is not paid out to receiver. Exceptionally, the sender will also be refunded for the fee for the execution of the revoced transaction, if the transaction was not available to the recipient within the time period specified for the selected service (in accordance with working time and available funds of the site selected for payment and other conditions, including without limitation, conditions beyond the control of TENFORE, Agents, Western Union or Western Union representatives and agents , such as weather disruptions or breakdowns in telecommunications, as well as in other law-stipulated cases). TENFORE has the right to charge a fee for the revocation of payment order upon the occurrence of its irrevocability.
11. LIABILITY – TENFORE, AGENTS, WESTERN UNION OR WESTERN UNION REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DO NOT GUARANTEE THE DELIVERY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PAID FOR BY MEANS OF THE MONEY TRANSFER. THE SENDER’S TRANSACTION DATA (INCLUDING MTCN) IS CONFIDENTIAL TO HIM/HER AND SHOULD NOT BE SHARED WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OTHER THAN HIS/HER RECEIVER. THE SENDER IS CAUTIONED AGAINST SENDING MONEY TO ANY PERSON HE DOES NOT KNOW. IN NO EVENT SHALL TENFORE, AGENTS, WESTERN UNION OR ANY OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE LIABLE IF THE SENDER COMMUNICATES TRANSACTIONAL DATA TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN HIS/HER RECEIVER. TENFORE WILL BE FULLY LIABLE TO CUSTOMERS FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE PROVIDED BY TENFORE AND AGENTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TENFORE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES FOR DELAY, NONPAYMENT OR UNDERPAYMENT OF THE MONEY TRANSFER, OR NON-DELIVERY OF ANY SUPPLEMENTAL MESSAGE, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THEIR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE, BEYOND THE SUM EQUIVALENT TO US$500 IN SERBIAN DINAR COUNTERVALUE CALCULATED PER MIDDLE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE NATIONAL BANK OF SERBIA (IN ADDITION TO REFUNDING THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF THE MONEY TRANSFER AND THE TRANSFER FEE). TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TENFORE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER SHALL NOT LIMIT TENFORE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM TENFORE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
12. When Western Union representative and agentaccept a cheque draft, credit or debit card or other non-cash form of payment, neither Western Union, not TENFORE, its Agents, nor the Western Union representative and agent assumes any obligation to process or pay the money transfer if the form of payment is uncollectible, nor do they assume any liability for damages resulting from nonpayment of the money transfer by reason of such uncollectibility. TENFORE, Agents, Western Union and its representatives and agents may refuse to provide service to any person, in case there is a justified reason, in accordance to law.
13. DATA PROTECTION – Customers personal information is processed under the applicable regulations. By giving their consent for the execution of the Money Transfer Services according to Clause 3. of these General Terms, customers give their consent for processing of their personal data, which is the legal grounds for data processing. Providing data is a contractual obligation and necessary condition for conclusion of the Contract, because the service cannot be executed wihtout these data, in accordance with legal regulations.
Collection and processing of personal customer data is carried out in accordance with this clause of the General Terms and Notification of personal data collection and processing for one-time payment transaction.
The collected personal data and information is used to provide customers with the services they have asked for and for as the purpose of administration, customer service, anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism, compliance of legal duties, validate their details, better understanding of the customer through ananalysis and research of the information of money transfer transaction and thus improving the area of preventing and detecting fraud and theft in providing money transfer service, improving our products, services and operations, and to send commercial communications by e-mail, telephone, post, SMS and by any other relevant channel, should they choose and/or accept.
Prior to providing the information of the third person (I,e, the sender or recipient, as the case may be) customers are obliged to notify and secure authorization from the third person on the use of his data and . To execute the money transfer service and provide the customer this service, the submission of these data is obligatory.
TENFORE, Agents, Western Union and Partners may also provide the information and data to other legal entities that ensure that TENFORE, Agents, Western Union and its representatives and agents execute money transfer service (e.g. service providers of third parties), if there is a legitimate interest to do so, and/or a reasonable need and only to the extent necessary to execute or aid in execution the money transfer or to accomplish any purpose set out in this clause. TENFORE, Agents, Western Union and its representatives and agents may disclose customer’s personal information, including without limitation name, customer ID number, address and bank account information, (i) if they are required to do so by domestic or foreign law or legal process or (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials that implement the law, for purposes such as detecting, investigating, prosecuting and preventing crimes, including money laundering and related criminal activities.
If the customer chooses to provide details of their telephone number, mobile and/or e-mail in the optional entries in the Sending Money Form or the Recipient’s Form, by checking separate chack box on the respective form(s) they expressly consent to receipt of commercial communications and/or being notified of transfer collection by the indicated medium (phone/SMS/email/MMS), and agree that any charges imposed by relevant service providers are customer’s sole responsibility. If customer wishes to receive the communications mentioned in this clause or no longer wishes to receive commercial or marketing messages, the customer should call the number indicated in Clause 16 of these Terms below during regular business hours or alternatively contact TENFORE via the website www.tenfore.rs.
14. CUSTOMER'S RIGHTS – These General Terms will be provided to the customer upon request, in writing or another permanent data carrier, free of charge and without delay. Upon request TENFORE shall deliver to the customer on paper or other permanent data carrier the information it is obliged to make available to the customer readily available before the conclusion of the Contract, within the meaning of Clause 3 of these Terms, and immediately after the execution of the transaction, within the meaning of Clause 4 of these Terms.
The customer has the right to receive information, data and instructions related to his/her contractual relationship with TENFORE from TENFORE, in written form or another permanent data carrier, without compensation, in accordance with the law, in the manner and within the deadlines set forth in these General Terms.
The customer has the right to a complaint or objection if considers that TENFORE does not comply with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Financial Services Users, the Law on Payment Services and other regulations governing these services, these Terms, good business practices related to financial services or obligations from the concluded Contract with the customer.
The Customer has the right to a written complaint within three years from the day when the violation of the right or legal interest was commited.
The customer can submit a complaint to TENFORE only in writing: at the TENFORE’s or Agent’s locations using the form provided or in a free form, or using the e-mail address: prigovor(at)tenfore.net, or via the contact form on the website: www.tenfore.rs or write to TENFORE doo Belgrade, Dobracina 60, 11000 Belgrade. TENFORE does not charge fees to the complainant or any other charges for handling the complaint.
TENFORE will submit a response to the customer no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The deadline for the response starts from the day when the customer submits the complaint with all the necessary data and documentation necessary for the identification of the specific transaction. If TENFORE, for reasons not depending on its will, cannot reply within the specified deadline, this deadline may be extended for a maximum of 15 more days, of which TENFORE will notify the customer within 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The notification will contain reasons why it is not possible to provide a reply within the original deadline as well as the deadline in which the response will be delivered.
If TENFORE assesses that the complaint is justified, it will notify the customer whether the reasons for which the complaint was filed has been removed, i.e. the deadline for their removal and the measures that will be taken to eliminate them.
If the customer is dissatisfied with the response to the complaint or if that answer is not delivered to the customer within the legal deadlines mentioned above, the complainant may, before the initiation of a court dispute, file a complaint to the National Bank of Serbia within 6 (six) months from the date of receipt of TENFORE's response to the complaint or within the deadline of 6 (six) months from when TENFORE was obliged to respond to the complaint, in writing, to the address: Department for Protection of Financial Services Users, Nemanjina 17 Belgrade, or Postanski fah 712 Belgrade, or by e-mail to the address: zastita.korisnika(at)nbs.rs.
In addition, if the customer is not satisfied with the response to the complaint or if the answer is not submitted within the deadlines prescribed by the law, the customer may, before court dispute, file a proposal for mediation to the National Bank of Serbia for a out-of-court settlement or the objection – in a written form. Once the mediation procedure has been initiated, the customer can no longer file a objection, unless this mediation is terminated by suspension or resignation, and if the objection has already been filed, the National Bank of Serbia will pause processing of the objection or stop the processing if the mediation is completed by an agreement.
15. OTHER – In execution of its activities TENFORE acts with due professional care and in accordance with business rules governing its operations, good business practices and principle of good faith and honesty.
16. CUSTOMER RELATION – If you have a specific question or request regarding the provision of the Services in general or in respect of a specific transaction, please call +381 (0) 11 333 4 999 or send an e-mail to info(at)transfernovca.rs. TENFORE will, through its customer service department, take all reasonable measures to answer your question and/or request in a timely and complete manner. All relevant data related to the execution of the Money Transfer Service, as well as contact information for communications with TENFORE can be found at www.tenfore.rs. TENFORE shall not charge any fee for providing information which is required to provide free of charge, in accordance with legal regulations and these General Terms.
Copyright 2020 WESTERN UNION HOLDINGS, INC. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH THE MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE IS PROVIDED ARE SET OUT IN THIS DOCUMENT. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ESPECIALLY THOSE DESCRIBING CONDITIONS FOR PAY_OUT, RESTRICTING LIABILITY AND DATA PROTECTION, BEFORE SIGNING SENDING MONEY FORM OR RECEVER’S FORM. IN ADDITION TO THE TRANSFER FEE FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE MONEY TRANSFER, WESTERN UNION AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ALSO MAKE MONEY FROM THE EXCHANGE OF CURRENCIES. PLEASE SEE FURTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CURRENCY EXCHANGE AND LEGAL RESTRICTIONS THAT MAY DELAY THE TRANSACTION SET FORTH IN THESE GENERAL TERMS. PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CONSUMER FRAUD. BE CAREFUL WHEN A STRANGER ASKS YOU TO SEND MONEY (IN PARTICULAR, FOR AN ONLINE PURCHASE TRANSACTION). DO NOT DIVULGE THE DETAILS OF THIS TRANSFER (INCLUDING MTCN) TO A THIRD PARTY OTHER THAN A DESIGNATED RECIPIENT OF THE MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE.
GENERAL TERMS FOR PROVIDING WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE ARE VALID AS OF 22.06.2020